Things to do on quiet business days
YOU'LL THANK YOURSELF LATER
IS IT QUIET DAYS SEASON?
I have many great suggestions for you.
Read my post and see what you can do in a day or two.
Are you looking for something more? I mean ... for your business :)
Is business slow? Are new customers just not coming? I guess we are all a bit puzzled some days. So don’t let quiet days get you down! There are plenty of things you can do to improve your business.
Here are some ideas:
ORGANISE AND UPDATE
- Organise your workspace and desktop – don’t fool yourself, you know you need to
- Sort and systemize your inbox
- Go through your accounts
- Revisit your website copy or old posts – I was doing this not long ago, and I'm so happy with the result. Let me know if you need help with yours!
- Maximize efficiency – improve existing processes and projects (that’s one of my hobbies)
- Plan and draft blog posts or newsletters – remember the times when you had no time for these and wished you had one or two you could use in your pocket? This is the time!
- Schedule social media updates – you’ll thank yourself later
- Create brochures or info packs – you can present yourself with style next time someone asks what you do
DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS
- Map out your goals, big picture vision and strategy – now this is something I can help you with ;)
- Complete a brand audit
- Put together a marketing plan
- Revisit your business plan – or write it if you don’t have one yet
- Do a competitor analysis – what are they doing these days?
- Work on passive income ideas
- Invest in learning a new skill – remember when you wished you had time for learning Photoshop?
- Find a new app – I’m sure you’re tired of annoying, repetitive tasks. But chances are, an app is out there to help you streamline the process. You just need to look for it
- Join relevant Facebook groups and build relationships – who said you can only do that in person?
- Team up with other business owners – and brainstorm on all of the above
- Contact previous clients for testimonials – and update your webpage with them
Or simply take a break. Eat ice cream, watch movies, polish those nails... you’ve worked hard, you deserve it!